About Barclay.TV / Copyright Info
The views and opinions expressed on this web site (Barclay.TV) are solely those of the original content owners, creators, and other contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of www.Barclay.TV staff, Pierre Barclay, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
Barclay.TV is about entrepreneurship, creativity, wealth and advancement. We love to blog and post content that’s more on the positive side. I’d like to think, we specialize in chronicling black culture, black business power moves and inspiring others. Barclay.TV is also about Cultural Navigation, Global Concerns, Taste Makers, Influential People, Entrepreneurs, Friends and Loved Ones. Barclay.TV is a Global Urban Destination for idea exchanges, empowering content and motivational media for uniquely challenged individuals who feel the need to explore creative methods of balance within times of globalization.
- Barclay (Entrepreneur and Communicator)
Stories, ideas, suggestions, emails, comments, questions, essays, audio, video, photographs or related materials and any other materials of any kind whatsoever submitted (hereinafter, the “Submissions”) will not be returned or kept confidential. All such Submissions may be used: (i) on www.Barclay.TV or any other website operated by Barclay.TV (as defined below) (the “Websites”); (ii) for broadcast or other publication by Barclay.TV,. or any of its affiliated companies or entities, including, but not limited to Barclay.TV, and The Barclay Show. or its related companies or entities, including without limitation, Barclay.TV (collectively “Barclay.TV”) and on “The Barclay Show” and may be distributed in all markets and media worldwide and in perpetuity. By submitting, you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions and consent to your name and geographic location possibly being published in connection with the publication, distribution and/or broadcast of your Submission(s).
1. The Submissions may be shared with The Producers and/or developers of The Barclay Show and/or other Barclay.TV related programming.
2. Neither Barclay.TV nor any of its affiliated companies or entities are obligated to use or pay you for any Submission.
3. It is possible that similar Submissions may be submitted to Barclay.TV by multiple sources and that a Submission may be similar to ideas generated or developed independently by Barclay.TV employees.
4. All Submissions shall become the property of Barclay.TV, may be edited for length, clarity and/or functionality, will not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality, may be shared with and used by the staff of Barclay.TV and any of their affiliated companies or entities and shared with legal authorities if Barclay.TV believes it warranted. Neither Barclay.TV nor any third or other party with whom Barclay.TV shares the Submissions shall be liable for any use or disclosure of any information or Submission that you submit.
5. Barclay.TV shall exclusively own all known or later existing rights to the Submissions worldwide and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose in all media now known or hereafter discovered without compensation to the provider of such Submissions.
6. Barclay.TV reserves the right to change due dates for Submissions, or other specifics, as it deems necessary in its sole and exclusive discretion.
7. By providing the Submissions, you represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years old.
8. No Submission may contain any material that is abusive, vulgar, threatening, harassing, libelous, defamatory or obscene to Barclay or any staff connected to Barclay.TV or The Barclay Show. No Submission that invades a person’s privacy, violates any law, or the rights in regards to a persons intellectual property or other property or other rights, or is known to be false, in which they object to it’s use, will be used therefore it should not be submitted unless it is strictly promotional and all respective owners of such properties agree to the terms of it’s use in regards to submission to Barclay.TV or The Barclay Show.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE: If you are seeking immediate assistance on a matter involving urgent health care, personal safety, the safety of others or any other issue requiring immediate attention, please do not use this e-mail or website. Instead, IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING OR HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF AN EMERGENCY INVOLVING IMMEDIATE DANGER OR PHYSICAL HARM TO YOU OR TO ANOTHER, PLEASE CALL 911 OR YOUR LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES. If you are experiencing any other type of emergency situation with which you need assistance, please click here.. Please note that we cannot reply to all e-mails sent to us or guarantee that your e-mail will be or will be immediately read. We cannot always review every e-mail that we receive.
All images and media on Barclay.TV are readily available in various places on the World Wide Web also known as the Internet and are published on this website and blog in belief to be in public domain.
Barclay.TV does not claim copyright to any content unless stated otherwise. If you feel that any content on Barclay.TV infringes on your copyright, please let us know. Contact us via email at Barclaytv[at]gmail.com. If the content is indeed infringing on the copyright, know that we sincerely apologize and such content will be removed as soon as possible.
Images posted are only done so in belief to be within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code.)
When Contacting us via email at Barclaytv[at]gmail.com, please include the following information below (a-f).
(a) your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(b) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(c) the exact URL or a description of each place where alleged infringing material is located;
(d) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law;
(e) your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf; and
(f) a statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please also note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
**Communications and Social Media Disclaimer**
LEGAL NOTICE: If you send us a Tweet, Email Message or Post A Comment, you consent to letting Barclay, Barclay.TV and/or The Barclay Show use and showcase it in any media, possibly even on television.
BY POSTING, CLICKING “SEND” or “SUBMIT” anywhere on Barclay.TV’s website, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS, CONDITIONS & POLICIES.